[MlMt] Shifting some key bindings around... possible?

Michael Sale mike.sale at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:01:31 EDT 2014

My workflow (heavily integrated with OmniFocus) means that I move mail out
of the inbox after processing most frequently (⌥⌘T), tag only if filing
into specific box is insufficient(T), and rarely if ever use "goto mailbox"
( ⌘T).

I would like to assign as follows:
Move to mailbox = T
Tag messages = ⌘T
Go to Mailbox = ⌥⌘T

I tried the following:
{
// Keybindings for Mike
"t" = "moveToMailbox:";
"@t" = "setTag:";
"~@t" = "goToMailbox:";
"/" = "mailboxSearch:";

}
It made no change to the behavior of T, ⌘T or ⌥⌘T, but it does allow for /
mailbox search now.

Is this possible? I looked at the Gmail plist, while it may be more
interesting, it feels like it might be both too much and not able to do
what I'm looking for... is there a simpler approach? Is this possible/OK?