[MlMt] Feature request - highlighting related messages in a thread.

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Wed Jun 4 02:59:38 EDT 2014

Hi,

> Isn't that something where the Thread Arcs Layout could be handy?
> Highlighting messages could be a nice addition, though.

Yes, and that's my default view.  However, that's different than being
able to click on one message and in the pane of all your messages in
that folder, quickly see which ones are related.  For whatever reason,
it's something that I've found to be a huge time-saver on Mail.app and a
good way to quickly and visually locate related content, without having
to change "views" or "layouts" to something dedicated to threads.

Scott