[MlMt] Dispatch for iOS

Jon Garrison bluegill at freeshell.org
Mon Jun 2 10:44:14 EDT 2014

I think this should be possible-

With the Launch Center Pro app, you can have actions like "take this
list of natural language events, parse with Fantastical, and return to
Launch Center Pro" so similar things work with support for the
callback-url. I hope someone with more free time than me works it out!

http://www.macstories.net/tutorials/saving-multiple-fantastical-events-in-a-row-with-editorial-1-1/

Jon