[MlMt] Seen/read status not preserved when importing local folder

Wed Jul 30 13:21:32 EDT 2014

On 30 Jul 2014, at 15:50, Friedrich Stockhammer (.at) wrote:

> Am 30.07.2014 um 15:45 schrieb Sherif Soliman <sherif at ssoliman.com>:
>
>> Yes I knew that part. My friend had moved to Fastmail so she had
>> enough quota to re-upload those local mailboxes and keep them on the
>> server.
>
> In this time I hate to let personal mails on a server thats not mine
> …..

Well, they are going to pass through that server at some point, but I
get your point. I'm not sure the best solution is to have them locally
only though. I've been considering implementing a feature where some
mailboxes can be “encrypted” simply by letting MailMate replace the
emails with S/MIME or OpenPGP encrypted copies (no work done on such a
feature, but it could probably work quite well).