[MlMt] Always send as HMTL

Wed Jul 30 13:16:13 EDT 2014

On 28 Jul 2014, at 22:59, jÖ¤iË wrote:

> I have a need to setup MM in such a way that all mails are sent as
> HMTL (yes, I know...) on a per account basis (or, if not possible, on
> a global basis).
>
> Is there any way to achieve this ?

Not with a specific setting, but I guess it is possible implicitly by
using Markdown in your signatures. (If not using any Markdown syntax
then MailMate won't generate an HTML body part even if generation is
enabled by default.)

> Also with build 4374 I noted: “Convert Markdown to HTML” menu item
> toggle to control whether or not Markdown plain text body parts are
> converted to HTML.
>
> Where is this supposed to be ? Can't seem to locate this menu item...

This menu item is only related to displaying Markdown messages. It is
located in “View ▸ Message Body Parts” and available when viewing
the Markdown plain text body part of a MailMate generated Markdown-based
email.