[MlMt] Mailmate for POP3? Future prospects from Mailmate?

Wed Jul 30 13:12:27 EDT 2014

On 30 Jul 2014, at 3:37, Friedrich Stockhammer (.at) wrote:

> its a workaround to store emails locally. My local mail store is
> bigger than my IMAP limit on the severs (I use more than one).

You might want to consider a workaround involving a larger IMAP server.
(I know you probably already considered this option, but it is a simple
solution even if it requires paying for an IMAP service.)

> On question now - is Mailmate translated to other languages then
> english - my native language is german.

No, and I do find that kind of embarrassing (being Danish myself). I
also have a list of plans for other language-related features (no one
ever requests those features), but no work has been done on that or on
localization. It's not going to happen soon.