[MlMt] Perverted Smart Mailbox idea

Wed Jul 30 12:22:19 EDT 2014

On 24 Jul 2014, at 18:15, Bill Cole wrote:

> The moniker "tagged addresses" has become common in referring to the
> ability to augment addresses with delimited tokens that have special
> meaning to receiving MX servers and/or their local delivery agents, so
> "tag" might be a recognizable specifier name.

Thanks for that! This is also used on the related [Wikipedia page][1].

> Also worth noting: different mail systems support different tag
> delimiters. [...]

I never know whether to laugh or cry when realizing the chaos of yet
another email-format-related issue.

For now, I've added specifiers named `tag` and `notag`, but I've only
added support for the (apparently) most widespread use of `+` as the
delimiter.

[1]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_address#Address_tags

(This addition is not released yet.)