[MlMt] Multimonitor support

Gustavo Daniel Villarreal irongus at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:21:42 EDT 2014

I didn't want to hijack the Dark Mode thread, but I would rather see
MailMate correctly support multiple monitors before handling a Dark
Mode! :)

To remind Benny, MailMate doesn't remember the position of the last
composed email if the message was composed in a different monitor than
the main application window, or in other words, a new compose window is
always created in the monitor where MailMaite's main window is. This did
work before Lion I believe, where Apple addeded several multi-monitor
options.

Thank you.