[MlMt] adresses

Roland mailmate at com.beintner.de
Wed Jul 23 16:55:17 EDT 2014

> The email addresses are taken from your “Sent Messages” mailbox (and
> from Contacts).

I just add it here because I stumbled upon the topic myself in the last
days: It would be nice if MailMate would reduce the list to one entry
per address. I have some addresses coming up twice or even thrice
because the associated names don't match.
For example*, someone mailed me and cc'ed "John <john at example.com>". I
replied to all, so MailMate uses that name now.
Then I add the person to my contacts and name him "John Doe", because
that's his real name. Typing "jo" now shows two proposals:
"John <john at example.com"
"John Doe <john at example.com"

I can see no reason why my contact shouldn't always win and the other
addresses can be safely ignored.

-Roland
*I have to admit that this is how it works right now, it's my only
explanation why some people show up with different names in my proposed
addresses