[MlMt] Perverted Smart Mailbox idea

Torsten Grust torsten.grust at uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Jul 22 10:14:46 EDT 2014

Hi Bram,

On 22 Jul 2014, at 15:46, Bram Heerink wrote (with possible deletions):
> hi,
>
> I use plus forwarding to be able to see which websites are sending me
> e-mail. For example personal+amazoncom at bramheerink.nl. Then I was
> thinking about the Example Mailing List Smart Mailbox which has a sub
> folder for each list-id. I was wondering if this could be done with
> the + forwarding label. But then you need regexp's in the MailMate
> query system or something implemented for the plus part. Some thoughts
> about this here?

that's totally possible.

I've implemented a similar setup that wasn't based on "plus forwaring"
but on the contents of message subjects.  Different header field but
the overall machinery remains the same.

Back then I posted about this on this list:

   http://lists.freron.com/mailmate/2012-February/000197.html

Cheers,
   --Torsten