[MlMt] PGP/MIME support question.

Sat Jul 19 05:55:52 EDT 2014

On 19 Jul 2014, at 0:59, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

> I received an email which the GPG engine in MailMate seems to have
> issues with.  It was sent with PGP/MIME as a mulitipart/mixed message.
>  Unfortunately, MailMate shows it as two separate attachments, and
> doesn't seem to be able to decrypt the message at all.  I had to save
> the .asc file and run gpg manually from the command line.
>
> […]
>

> Is there some tweak that could be made either in my GPG config or in
> MailMate to be able to correctly handle these sorts of messages?

It appears that I don't need a fully working example to reproduce this.
Could you take the raw message, remove anything you do not want to
share, and then send me the file (off list). I'm mostly interested in
the structure of the message (I know you described it, but it'll be
easier to simple have an example message I can “view” in MailMate).