[MlMt] Does MailMate require GPGTools?

Paula Coelho paulartcoelho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 13:28:55 EDT 2014

i had seen the message sometimes. now that i understood what it means :)
i decided to install gpgtools.
but i'm in doubt what to go for: GPG for Mail or GPG Services? i
understood the first is specifically for Apple Mail while the second is
more general... I'd prefer to install only what is truly needed for
MailMate...

Paula