[MlMt] Include all recipients for Mac Calendar "Email All Invitees" ?

Mon Jul 14 10:34:47 EDT 2014

On 14 Jul 2014, at 16:05, Mike Blevins wrote:

> Thanks - I checked your doc reference, and you're right the script
> hack no
> longer works for Mavericks, which is what I'm running.
>
> I verified "ical reply all" works with postbox 3.0.11, but I have no
> idea
> how. Also seems to work with airmail 1.3.3 (I've been trying different
> mail
> clients, so I happened to have them installed).

Ok, I'll note that I should check this on Mavericks when I get a chance.
It sounds like Calendar uses the `mailto:` URL scheme since it works
with other email clients, but I don't know why it doesn't work with
MailMate. As a quick test I tried these variations which do work:

	open "mailto:one at example.com,two at example.com"
	open "mailto:?to=one at example.com,two at example.com"

But there might be something in the ones used by Calendar which triggers
a bug in MailMate.