[MlMt] Include all recipients for Mac Calendar "Email All Invitees" ?

Mon Jul 14 07:28:09 EDT 2014

On 8 Jul 2014, at 23:35, Mike Blevins wrote:

> Apologies if this is on a FAQ somewhere and I missed it.
>
> When I do an  "Email All Invitees"  from a mac calendar invite,
> mailmate
> only includes the first invitee. Other mail programs (mail.app,
> postbox,
> etc) seem to work. Is this a known issue and if so, is there a
> work-around?

I didn't know this worked at all - or more precisely, I thought it only
worked with Apple Mail. Earlier on MailMate could be made to work with
iCal using the hack described
[here](http://manual.mailmate-app.com/extended_url_scheme#ical), but
this stopped working when Apple changed iCal (Calendar). I'm using a
very old portable at the moment with Lion installed and I cannot try it
out on a later release, but if anyone knows how this works with Postbox
then let me know.