[MlMt] Dropbox for Attachments

Sat Jul 12 08:58:47 EDT 2014

On 11 Jul 2014, at 18:07, Geoffrey Makstutis wrote:

> I wondered if anyone has looked at a bundle that uses dropbox for
> attachments, rather than include them in the message. I'm thinking of
> something along the lines of 'CargoLifter' for Mac Mail.

That does not exist yet. Probably primarily because I haven't provided
the “hooks” necessary to do it yet.

> Also, is there a central repository for MM bundles?

No, not yet.

> Geoffrey Makstutis
> [very long signature]

Any chance you could use a shorter signature for mailing list messages?
Note that if you define a short signature in the Signature preferences
and use it once for the mailing list then MailMate automatically
remembers to use it for any future mailing list messages.

[Forewarning: Starting 2 weeks of vacation on Sunday]