[MlMt] attachements not shown in latest build ?

Sat Jul 12 08:54:06 EDT 2014

On 11 Jul 2014, at 17:54, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> I'm no longer seeing attachments on emails after updating to todays
> test build.

Hmm, anyone else seeing this behavior?

> I can open them via the menu but I don't see them listed inside the
> message view anymore ?

I've done some changes to the default CSS I think, but other than that I
cannot think of any related changes.

* Does it persist after restarting MailMate?
* Does the Attachments column in the messages outline work?
* Does it work if you downgrade to an [earlier
release](http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/)?

Thanks in advance.