[MlMt] .zip Attachments

Roland mailmate at com.beintner.de
Tue Jul 1 05:02:32 EDT 2014

Hi Fabian,

Am 01.07.14 10:08, schrieb Fabian Blechschmidt:
> I installed BetterZip http://macitbetter.com/ which adds the ability to
> see the content of a zip file in quick look. Costs 20$ but for me it is
> worth it. But maybe you only want the quick look generator which is
> free: http://macitbetter.com/BetterZip-Quick-Look-Generator/

thanks for the hint! I understand that the missing quick look is not in
MailMates hands. But I also don't want to build up a tool chain for such
a small problem, at least if I can avoid it.

I would be perfectly fine if MailMate would just open the folder in
Finder after it extracted the file, so I don't have to manually walk to
the attachment folder. I think I've seen this behaviour in Apple Mail(?)

-roland