[MlMt] .zip Attachments

Roland mailmate at com.beintner.de
Tue Jul 1 04:03:31 EDT 2014

Hi *.*,

when I receive a mail that has a .zip (or probably any othere archive)
attached, I seem to have no chance to just see the contents without
manual work.

If I click "Save", it is saved in background to the download folder.
If I click the name, it is extracted in background to MailMates
attachment folder.
If I click Quick Look, I see a big .zip symbol.

In result my current way is to click the name, open Path Finder, click
the already favorited attachment folder of MailMate and search for the
folder there.
Is this really how it's supposed to be? (Or is it even a MacOS problem
and not made by MailMate?)

-Roland