[MlMt] TaskPaper Bundle

Nitin mm at apps.goyal.me
Fri Jan 31 12:53:18 EST 2014

On 31 Jan 2014, at 22:46, Pedro Lobo wrote:

> I was possibly thinking about using MailMate/IMAP tags too. So if I
> have an email tagged today or important in MailMate, that tag would be
> added to the task in TaskPaper.

That would be nice.

> As for adding tags after hitting the command, I'll have to look into
> the best possible way to do that (get user input).

The best way to do could be through quick entry window.

An idea:
I don't know, if its possible, but if it can be, it would be awesome.
a) Tag a message @awaiting
b) added to Taskaper
c) if there is a reply to that message, @done tag is added to the task.
(applescript running x-minutes/hours in the background)

--
Nitin