[MlMt] Bundle Logs

Fri Jan 31 09:13:41 EST 2014

On 31 Jan 2014, at 14:43, Pedro Lobo wrote:

> I've gotten a simpler version working already so I reckon that it's
> running the script just fine. I'll look into adding debug info in the
> script itself.

The output can be a bit verbose, but there is a debug variable you might
find useful:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmDebugCommands -bool YES

Launch MailMate from the Terminal to see the output:

	/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/MacOS/MailMate

And if you haven't noticed then it's not necessary to restart MailMate
when making changes to bundle items. It should be automatically detected
by MailMate.