[MlMt] Automatically set "from" address in replies?

Wed Jan 22 09:26:46 EST 2014

On 21 Jan 2014, at 15:15, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> I believe you should be able to make MailMate behave as you like using
> the support for [multiple
> identities](http://blog.freron.com/2013/handling-multiple-identities/).
> Let me know if this is not sufficient.

I’ve been listing addresses explicitly that I probably don’t need
to, so I thought I’d try using a pattern.

I have `.*@skurfer\.com` as the pattern, but if I reply to your last
message (which has a matching address in the `X-Original-To`) it wants
to use my “real” address.

Other possibly relevant details:

   * I had the address in question listed explicitly, then removed it to
experiment with the pattern.
   * I’ve restarted MailMate since making the change.
   * Version 1.7.2 (3905)

I’m not dying without this feature, but I’m curious to know why it
doesn’t seem to work. The way I’m trying to use it matches the
example use-case exactly.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/