[MlMt] Remove previously emailed contacts

Tue Jan 21 14:46:04 EST 2014

On 21 Jan 2014, at 18:23, Joshua Kehn wrote:

[autocompletion based on Sent Messages]

> That's at least a dozen emails all of which are relatively important..

I've considered introducing an IMAP keyword to “blacklist” recipient
email addresses in Sent Messages, but I haven't done that yet (since
this would ensure that the information is synchronized with the IMAP
server). I couldn't decide what to use as the name of the keyword...

If you do not need email completion based on Sent Messages then you can
use the hidden preference
[`MmAddressCompletionMailbox`](http://manual.mailmate-app.com/hidden_preferences#sending)
to point MailMate at a mailbox with no messages. MailMate is still going
to use Contacts (Address Book).

Currently, the only other alternative is to move the messages out of the
Sent Messages mailbox.