[MlMt] Mail Merge

Sun Jan 19 16:22:27 EST 2014

On 16 Jan 2014, at 17:18, Zvi Biener wrote:

> Anyone have any experience with MailMate and a mail merge? Would you
> like to share?

I actually had to look up what “mail merge” is. It is a good
candidate for a bundle name.

Commands in MailMate 2.0 have a feature which makes it possible to
create drafts based on a template draft. Theoretically this draft can
use any feature of MailMate including Markdown generation and
signing/encryption. I used it for the crowd funding emails sent to
existing license key owners, but it is still too buggy for general use.

So, for now the answer is no, but there is hope :-)