[MlMt] How to do a repetitive task?

Sun Jan 19 16:14:27 EST 2014

On 17 Jan 2014, at 12:56, Annamarie wrote:

> The answer to this question may be outside of MM but I thought to ask
> it here. Every day (more or less) I send out a bunch of emails in
> which I have to choose "no signature" and change the email account it
> is sent from. The text I fill in with a TextExander snippet.
>
> It's pretty easy to do, but I'm using a computer! Is there a way to
> set up a keystroke to do both those things?

Sounds like you could do it with a `mailto:` URL. Note that the
[extended](http://manual.mailmate-app.com/extended_url_scheme) variant
also allows attachments and sending the message without opening a
composer window. Take a look at that and let me know if it is not
sufficient. Note that the [emate](http://manual.mailmate-app.com/emate)
command provides a nicer interface to this feature.

(Commands in MailMate 2.0 can do more, but this is not quite stable or
documented yet — and it's more complicated than the above.)