[MlMt] user options for bundles

Sun Jan 19 16:10:21 EST 2014

On 16 Jan 2014, at 20:11, Jon Nall wrote:

> What's the preferred way for a user to set options for a bundle?

That's a good question. Ideas are welcome.

> I was thinking about introducing a new 'defaults' variable that they
> could set and be queried from the bundle code.

That's also what I did for the only available option in the currently
included bundles:

	calendar = `defaults read com.freron.MailMate MmDefaultCalendarName`

> I expect if that's the preferred way, you'll have some guidance on the
> naming convention?

Not sure yet that it'll be the preferred way, but I guess it is for now.
It's not foolproof, but prefixing with the bundle name would probably be
sufficient, e.g., I should have used something like:

	CalendarBundleDefaultCalendarName