[MlMt] graphics in signature

Jason Davies ophiochos at me.com
Thu Jan 16 10:19:30 EST 2014

Much to my dismay, my university department has stipulated we must
include a graphic/logo in our signatures. I can't actually see how I can
do this in Mailmate though:(

Added fun: it is supposed to be clickable to a URL

Drag and drop into the signature composer just adds the link to the
local file path.

The only thing I can think of right now is to manually add it as an
attachment to each and every message (unless I get the hang of the
scripting processes).

Please let me stress my dismay in case anyone else feels the need to
point out all the reasons not to have a graphic attached to every single
message...;) This is out of my hands and I accept all shows of sympathy
at such lack of civilisation *without anyone needing to show it* (least
of all on a list) :)

(I enjoyed the irony of Mailmate warning me this had no attachment
attached before I could send it...)