[MlMt] Wunderlist

Wed Jan 15 10:40:31 EST 2014

On 15 Jan 2014, at 15:34, John Cooper wrote:

> It strikes me that this, like about 80% of the questions posed in this
> forum, would be better, more quickly, and more easily solved by the
> use of a macro program such as Keyboard Maestro.

Well, it seems a lot of users are very happy with the (simple) support
for, e.g., OmniFocus. Not all users have the time/resources to setup
macros in Keyboard Maestro.

> Personally, I'd rather Benny spend his time enhancing the core
> capabilities of MailMate than building in interfaces with the
> countless other third-party utilities out there. :)

Don't worry, I use these requests to enhance MailMate with general
features which can be used for other purposes as well. (Although I do
seem to have a long list of requests for more GTD apps: DevonThink,
TaskPaper, Wunderlist, rememberthemilk, ...).