[MlMt] Tagging Threads

Tue Jan 14 15:48:10 EST 2014

On 14 Jan 2014, at 18:14, Zvi Biener wrote:

> When I collapse a thread, and then use the "Tag Editor Shortcut Key"
> (definable in preferences) to tag the line-item, only the first
> message of the thread is tagged.
>
> Does this match what you see? Has anyone defined any shortcut sequence
> (etc.) to apply the tag to each message in the thread?

This is how it currently works. The ideal behavior depends on the
purpose of the tag (in my opinion) and therefore I'm considering a
boolean option for each tag which determines if it's a message-oriented
or a thread-oriented tag.

You might be able to create a crude key binding using `selectThread:`,
`toggleTag:`, and `collapse:`.