[MlMt] Alfred search?

Tue Jan 14 09:53:55 EST 2014

On 14 Jan 2014, at 8:48, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> Yes, you can just “open” the file, for example,
>
> 	open ~/Library/Application\
> Support/MailMate/Messages/IMAP/.../INBOX.mailbox/Messages/42.eml

Opens in Mail by default, which I suspect will be the case for most
users, but I’m sure I can get around that.

I assume there’s no way to select a message (other than open, followed
by manually hitting ⌥⌘S)?

>> Is there any way to search for messages based on content outside of
>> MailMate?
>
> Only if you have a Spotlight importer installed which parses `.eml`
> files

Oh, interesting. I assumed MailMate used Spotlight internally for its
searches, but if the content isn’t even being indexed, I guess not.
(You do *not* need to explain what’s actually happening. You have a
million more important things to worry about.)

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/