[MlMt] Show Signatures keybinding not working anymore

Giovanni Lanzani giovanni at lanzani.nl
Tue Jan 14 09:34:48 EST 2014

On 14 Jan 2014, at 15:15, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 14 Jan 2014, at 15:07, Giovanni Lanzani wrote:

>>> I cannot reproduce this problem. Maybe you have created a custom key
>>> binding for this shortcut? (I believe that would block it in the
>>> composer even if it is a key binding that does not make sense in the
>>> context.)
>>
>> Keybindings are gmail + this custom file. I don't see anything that
>> could stop that from working.
>
> Yes, that looks fine.
>
> Do you have another machine with MailMate installed on which you can
> also reproduce this issue?
>
> Does anyone else have this problem? (Only respond if you *do* have the
> same problem and *one* response is enough to determine that this is
> not only a problem for Giovanni.)
>
> --
> Benny

Ah, this is curious.

If I do ⌃⌘M (for markdown), it always work, with left and right
control keys. But ⌃⌘S, only works using right control key!!

Next thing, I've added the shortcut ⌃⌘S through the Keyboard
preference panes (in System Preferences). And now it works with both
control keys!

So I guess you wired something wrong there.

Cheers,

Giovanni