[MlMt] Show Signatures keybinding not working anymore

Giovanni Lanzani giovanni at lanzani.nl
Tue Jan 14 09:07:17 EST 2014

On 14 Jan 2014, at 14:59, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 13 Jan 2014, at 16:35, Giovanni Lanzani wrote:
>
>> ⌃⌘S is not working when on the composer window. If I click on
>> Format -> Show Signatures, it works. Last Mailmate version 3932,
>> Mavericks.
>
> I cannot reproduce this problem. Maybe you have created a custom key
> binding for this shortcut? (I believe that would block it in the
> composer even if it is a key binding that does not make sense in the
> context.)
>
> --
> Benny

Keybindings are gmail + this custom file. I don't see anything that
could stop that from working.

{
	// Custom key bindings.

	// Combo keys
	"g" = {
         "u" = ( "makeFirstResponder:", "mainOutline" );
         "j" = ( "markAsNotJunk");
         "c" = ( "showThread:", "showCorrespondence" );
	};
     // bold selection
     "@b" = (selectWord:, setMark:, swapWithMark:, deleteToMark:,
insertText:, "**", yank:, insertText:, " ", moveLeft:, insertText:,
"**", moveRight:, deleteBackward:);
     // italicize selection
     "@i" = (selectWord:, setMark:, swapWithMark:, deleteToMark:,
insertText:, "*", yank:, insertText:, " ", moveLeft:, insertText:, "*",
moveRight:, deleteBackward:);
}

/*
*/