[MlMt] Alfred search?

Mon Jan 13 11:29:06 EST 2014

On 11 Jan 2014, at 8:43, Annamarie wrote:

> Maybe someone on this list has created a workflow in Alfred for
> searching MM?  It's kinda icing on the cake I know, but I'm just
> asking.

I’ve been meaning to look into things like this for Quicksilver.

Though the messages don’t appear in a traditional Spotlight search,
they can be located by searching specific folders for
`"kMDItemContentType == com.apple.mail.email"` or `kind:Email Message`.

I could use this to give Quicksilver the ability to browse through
messages, but then the question becomes: Can you do anything with them?
Is there a way to tell MailMate to open or select a message using the
filename or message ID?

Is there any way to search for messages based on content outside of
MailMate?

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/