[MlMt] Share settings on multiple installs?

Fri Jan 10 16:09:25 EST 2014

On 10 Jan 2014, at 15:28, Jonathan Clark wrote:

> Having tried MlMt for a month and love what it already is, and that
> the
> route to even greater things is clear, I'm pleased to commit to it, So
> I'd
> like to use it on my college computer as well. Is there a way of
> sharing
> app settings (and account settings) over Dropbox, so I can keep the
> two in
> sync?

No, you can easily move all the .plist files in `~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate`, but there is no way to synchronize these. In
particular, you should never change these files manually while MailMate
is running.

I've considered ways to synchronize certain settings using IMAP itself,
in particular, smart mailboxes and tags, but I haven't yet tried
anything in practice.