[MlMt] Initial questions on mailmate

Fri Jan 10 08:59:56 EST 2014

On 9 Jan 2014, at 13:07, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

>> No, there is no way to do that currently. The best you can do is
>> switch mailbox using ⌘T or [bind a
>> key](http://manual.mailmate-app.com/custom_key_bindings) to
>> [`selectNextMailbox:`](http://manual.mailmate-app.com/key_binding_selectors).
>
> I tried this but it seem to have no effect.
>
> I used this https://gist.github.com/maxandersen/43e9ec4e8e76de7895bb
>
> All other keybindings works - but pressing Shift+n or Shift+p doesn't
> work.

You have a typo for ⇧N:

	"N" = "selectNextMailBox:";

It should be:

	"N" = "selectNextMailbox:";

That works for me. The other shortcut worked for me without problems.
Can you re-check?

Note that you must change the setting in the General preferences pane to
trigger the changes to take effect (I should fix that). You can just
disable/enable to do that.

> What I would like is that instead of just nesting per account was that
> you could have them nested per folder the messages actually show up
> in.
> Which would be really useful for anyone that has their mails already
> sorted.
>
> Maybe it could make a tree based on a regular expression - i.e.
> <foldername>.split("/") and not be limited to nesting grouped per
> folder ?

Ok, I get it now. I'll think about it, but obviously this is a
non-trivial feature to add.