[MlMt] default search field ?

Fri Jan 10 08:08:20 EST 2014

On 10 Jan 2014, at 14:03, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> When I click search it always start with "From". I much rather prefer
> it to use "common headers or body" so I don't have to
> fine-tune the fields upfront.
>
> Any way to have it use that by default ?

Setup your favorite conditions and then use “Edit ▸ Find ▸ Use as
Default Search”. (Note that conditions with empty text fields are
ignored when searching.)

> btw. how do I search for just unread in the search ui ? didn't see a
> field for that.

You can double-click in the unread column (avoid clicking on
reply/forward-arrows). In the conditions of a search you can use
“Tags/Keywords do not include Seen” (yes, that's not obvious).