[MlMt] Editor/Composer help, How to ident lines of text

Fri Jan 10 07:52:26 EST 2014

On 10 Jan 2014, at 13:46, Bram Heerink wrote:

> Is there a list, manual page, with al the composer hotkeys/commands?

No. Most shortcuts in the composer are the standard OS X shortcuts
though. A few can also be found in the Format menu.

You can find a list of general shortcuts
[here](http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1343). Look for “Application and
other OS X shortcuts”.

> I am playing with Markdown and now i want to ident selected lines of
> text to diplay as code. I don't want to tab every line. cmd ] does not
> work.

You are in luck. I implemented this yesterday. Hold down ⌥ when
clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane (r3932)
if you want to try it out.