[MlMt] show List-Id headers or more direct support for unsubcribe of mailing lists ?

Fri Jan 10 07:13:57 EST 2014

On 9 Jan 2014, at 13:12, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> Is there a way to show List-Id* headers for mails that have it ?

Not easily. It is possible to customize the headers view, but it's not
straightforward and I still expect to eventually replace the headers
view completely.

> I'm especially interested in seeing the mailto: link for unsubscribing
> and for https: urls for archives.
>
> Example:
>
> Mailmate could even have buttons show up for these directly, but
> thought it would be nice being able to configure the list of headers
> shown for mails I'm viewing
> and I could do it myself ;)

Some system for customizing the displayed message (adding buttons) would
be nice, but that's not currently possible. What we can do though is to
create a “Mailing List” bundle with “Unsubscribe” and “Go to
Archive” commands. Would that be sufficient for now?