[MlMt] show List-Id headers or more direct support for unsubcribe of mailing lists ?

Mike Brasch mikebrasch at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 9 15:46:49 EST 2014

On 9 Jan 2014, at 19:51, Kee Hinckley wrote:

> MailMate does do a nice job with from addresses though. Every time I
> for

Ah, I forgot: Messenger Pro also automatically filled out the to-field
(based on the current selected folder). I think in the case of mailing
lists, mailmate should not "guess" the from-address. The most mailing
lists accepting the address used for subscribing. And this is the only
address which is eligible. There is IMHO nothing to guess.

This is a feature I miss to this day.

And, if possible, this should also working with the mailing list smart
list (with subfolders), which I'm using most of the time.

--
Gruß
Mike