[MlMt] Keystroke?

Thu Jan 9 04:32:54 EST 2014

On 9 Jan 2014, at 2:56, Annamarie wrote:

> Maybe twice? Not the first time.

The first time you hit escape the value of the search text field is
cleared (if non-empty). Alternatively, you can hit ⌘.
(command-period). This is a standard OS X key combination used to
cancel/stop actions (I use it to trigger “Cancel” buttons instead of
using escape since it's slightly easier to hit -- for me).