[MlMt] How do I only show unread messages in smart mailboxes

Max Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 13:59:50 EST 2014

Hi,

Any way to add this filter (only show tag seen) on any folder ?

Just like i can click on subject, from, to etc. to filter on.

i.e. be able to show unread for any folder would be really nice (missing in
apple mail, but available in any other mail client I knew before)

/max

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 7:21 PM, Joshua Kehn <josh at kehn.us> wrote:

> I think this is done (at least I'm currently doing this) by adding a
> condition for tags/keywords do not include Seen.
>
> --jk
>
> On 6 Jan 2014, at 12:46, Jon Nall wrote:
>
> I want to create a smart mailbox that (among other criteria) only contains
> unread messages. I perused all of the criteria but with the exception of
> possibly #Is-New-Message (which I couldn't find any docs on), I came up
> empty.
>
> Any advice on how to create a smart mailbox that contains only unread mail?
>
> Thanks!
> nall.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen