[MlMt] What is the equivalent command for the "thread" toolbar button.

Fri Jan 3 12:57:03 EST 2014

Hello and happy new year.

I'm kicking the tires on MailMate and am loving it so far -- I
especially appreciate the extra work done recently to better
accommodate gmail labels (among many other things).

A few questions:

(1) I feel like I'm missing something obvious (sorry for that), but I
can't find the equivalent menu item to get the "thread" view achieved
by clicking the "Thread" button in the toolbar. Same goes for the
"Correspondence" button, too. I really just want to drop into those
views via some keyboard shortcut, but I guess the first step is to
find them in the Menu bar :-)

(2) Are there plans to somehow show the tags for a given message in
message-list component, somehow? Perhaps add an option to show a "tags
column." Or maybe show the tags in the subject column (preceding the
subject itself) in a similar way that is done in the gmail web client?

Although we can view the tags in the headers of the message when it is
selected, I think it could be handy to be able to see the tags per
message en-masse.

Thanks for what looks to be a great email client.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou
Computational Biologist