[MlMt] MailMate did not synchronize in the background

John Cooper mailmate at coopercontent.com
Tue Feb 25 14:46:28 EST 2014

Something odd this morning in MailMate 1.7.2 (4025): I had MailMate open
while Safari was active in the foreground for several hours. I kept my
eye on the menu bar counters, but nothing changed. When I happened to
switch back to MailMate, my Inbox instantly populated with many messages
up to four hours old. (Oddly enough, *server-side* rules did not
trigger, leading to the kind of messy Inbox I work to avoid.)