[MlMt] Auto-expand threads

Marc DR mailmate at arcict.com
Tue Feb 25 07:35:01 EST 2014

Benny,

- I found a work-around "Last of Thread" expands the whole thread
	haven't found the collapse thread short-cut dough

- I don't like the idea of autoexpanding_when_new_mail_arrives
	the reason is that I feel that large Inbox list generate a kind of
"Inbox_stress"
	so showing the collapsed thread seems less over whelming
		give a try with a clean inbox with 2 long threads ( collapsed &
uncollapsed )
	it's maybe between my ears but the feeling is shared by a number of
co-workers

	i prefer that the autoexpanding_when_new_mail_arrives would be a
setting ;-)

- an other idea: open selected thread in a new (viewer-)window ;-)

Regards,

Marc