[MlMt] save as... for attachements ?

Thomas Eckhold Thomas at Eckhold.eu
Tue Feb 25 06:44:16 EST 2014

I like the idea to change the save button behavior using a modifier key.
However, I understood from previous discussions that Benny still
considers different solutions to handle attachments better and easier
(especially when they are scattered in a unorganized message...).

What you can do right now is to right-click (Crtl-click) an attachment
and use the "save as..." function from the service menu.

Regards,
Thomas