[MlMt] Quicklook pdf-files in Mailmate only shows thumbnail of pdf

Mon Feb 17 15:15:16 EST 2014

On 17 Feb 2014, at 21:10, John Cooper wrote:

> I am also experiencing this behavior, regardless of machine (I use
> MailMate on two laptops). I have no problem viewing PDFs via QuickLook
> in the Finder, but in MailMate I see only a thumbnail:

The image shows that Quick Look thinks the file has 0 size. This
indicates a MailMate problem, but I cannot reproduce it (I just tried
with a whole bund of emails with pdf attachments).

If possible, you could use “Forward as Attachment” to send me a
message (off list).

I also noted that you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. I wouldn't
really be surprised if that played a role as well :-)