[MlMt] Quicklook pdf-files in Mailmate only shows thumbnail of pdf

Mon Feb 17 15:04:35 EST 2014

On 17 Feb 2014, at 13:39, Karl Erik Jessen wrote:

> On Mailmate on my Mac at work quick look of a pdf file only shows a
> thumbnail, and some basic metadata about the file
>
> Quicklooking the same file in Finder and on my home Mac shows the full
> page of the pdf (on home computer both in Mailmate and Finder)
>
> I am running all the latest versions, both Mavericks and Mailmate
>
> Is this a Mailmate or an OSX "feature"?

It's an OS X feature, i.e., MailMate uses an OS X framework to do this
on both machines.

Are you sure it's with the same message and PDF attachment you are
trying to do this? It would make more sense if MailMate behaved in the
same way on both machines.

I guess you could have a Quick Look plugin installed which affects the
behavior. You can check for differences in these locations:

	/System/Library/QuickLook/
	/Library/QuickLook/
	~/Library/QuickLook/