[MlMt] Rules to archive mail? (How to trigger rule-processing?)

Thu Feb 13 05:19:29 EST 2014

On 12 Feb 2014, at 11:55, Ingo Lantschner wrote:

> I just created a rule, that mails whose date is not within the last
> 120 days should be moved to an other servers mailbox (a local
> IMAP-server). But nothing happend - even after restarting MailMate.
>
> When/how are rules triggerd?

Rules with date-based conditions only work for messages becoming a part
of a mailbox for a different reason (initial arrival, mailbox move, tag
change, ...). It currently does not work in cases like what you describe
here.

There is no workaround I believe (other than me improving how date
conditions are handled).