[MlMt] Rules?

Tue Feb 11 08:08:53 EST 2014

On 11 Feb 2014, at 14:03, John Cooper wrote:

> I believe I've looked in all the menus. I've looked at every
> preference pane. And I've right-clicked a wide sample of mailboxes,
> "smart" and otherwise. I can't find any rules settings.
>
> I'm using MailMate 1.7.2 (4005). What am I missing?

In the General preferences pane (⌘,) you can enable experimental 2.0
features. Rules are currently in this category. I believe they are quite
stable though.

When enabled you can find them in the Mailbox Editor (right-click a
mailbox to choose the Edit menu item or double click the icon of the
mailbox).