[MlMt] Is there a way to not indent forwarded messages?

Andrew Cerier andrew at cerier.com
Thu Feb 6 15:10:00 EST 2014

All,

When I forward a message, the text of the original message is indented
(i.e. "Dear Mom," becomes "> Dear Mom,").  Is there a way to disable
this behaviour?

I ask because I send quite a few e-mails to my Evernote email address
and my Omnifocus email address, and I would prefer these not be
indented.

This function is similar to the "redirect" found in other mail tools,
which I believe Benny has said will not be implemented.

If there is not an easy way to accomplish what I am requesting, is there
any other way to make it occur?

Thanks,

Andy Cerier