[MlMt] New user asks: What is best feature?

Zvi Biener zvistrash at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 11:26:17 EST 2014

> 2.)  What do you consider the best overall feature of MailMate? As a
> new user of MailMate, what should I be sure not to miss?

The support. Benny answers everything quickly (on and off this list) and
will sometimes even create things quickly. Between him and this list,
almost all queries and needs are addressed.

This maybe a cheeky answer, but its really true. [My favorite actual
feature is to be able to sort incoming messages on the basis on messages
in existing mailboxes. This saves me lots of time in creating address
groups. For example, the first time I receive an email from a member of
group X, I file it manually in a mailbox X. I set up rules so that if an
incoming email is from a sender in mailbox X, the message automatically
goes in there, gets tagged, flagged, etc., however I would like. No need
to maintain complex rules that cite actual addresses].